Want a super quick & crazy easy recipe for pork chops? Here you go!!
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Add the pork chops to a ziplock bag. Pour in 2-3 tablespoons of avocado oil. Dump in the seasonings & zip the bag closed. Smoosh the bag all around to coat each pork chop evenly. Lay the chops on a baking sheet lined with foil, making sure they lay flat & don’t overlap.
Bake for 15 minutes. Take them out of the oven & flip, if necessary bake an additional 10-15 minutes. The chops I baked were so thin that they didn’t need to go back in the oven, they were done at the 15-minute mark. They were so delicious & juicy!
Sheet Pan Pork Chops
- 8 pork chops
- 2-3 tbsp avocado oil (The amount will depend on how many pork chops you have & how thick they are.)
- 2 tbsp steak seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Add the pork chops to a ziplock bag. Pour in the oil & the seasonings. Smoosh all around to coat the chops evenly on all sides.
- Lay the chops in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes & then take them out of the oven to flip. Use a meat thermometer to check the temp & bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, if necessary.
- These are great served with Zucchini Corn Hashbrown Casserole (on this site!). Enjoy!